Top Good Night Messages

1. When my arms cant reach people


who r close to my heart,


I always hug them with my prayers.


May God grant u


what ur heart desires n keep u happy..


Good Night


2. khoobsurat aankhain teri


raat ko jaagna choor day,


khud ba khud neend aa jayegi


tu mujhey soochna choor day.


Good Night


3. Do not count what u have lost.


Just see what u have now,


because past never comes back


but sometimes future can give


u back ur lost things! 'good night'.


4. A day is going to end again.


It is nice to have a friend like U


making my everyday seems so great.


Thank U my good friend lastly


good night n sweet dreams...


5. Let the most beautiful


dream come to u tonight,


Let the sweetest person


come in ur dream tonight....


But dont make it a habit


bcoz I m not free every night.


Goodnight


6. Hi Moon! Dim Ur light.


Hello Wind! Breeze Soft.


Hi Flower! Blossom Slowly.


Hello Earth! Spin Gently.


Coz my friend is going to sleep.


Good Night


7. Whenever you have a DREAM inside your HEART,


Never let it go coz DREAMS are the TINY SEEDS,


From which BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW GROWS


Have a wonderful dream tonight?


GOOD NIGHT


8. Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,


Thinking of you makes me smile,


Being with you is the best thing ever,


And loving you is what I'll do forever..


Good night


9. Dream a dream tonight as you sleep.


Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep.


May all of your dreams and wishes come true


coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!


GoodNight


10. I was waiting the night to see the moon


it didn't appear so i called the sky 2 ask where the moon is?


It told me the moon is reading your sms:)


 

Good night and sweet dreams

Post a Comment

0 Comments