Top 10 broken heart sms

1.       Love is like two people holding a rubber band,
we pull,
then when one person let’s go,
it’s The Person Who Held On That Gets Hurt!!!!


 


2.       The hardest part of loving someone
is when they no longer care
and you keep loving them anyway



3.       I am a good enough person to forgive you,
but not stupid enough to trust you again.



4.       I need to make myself busy
so I can forget
that
I'm deeply hurt and broke.



5.       If you succeed in cheating someone,
Don't think that the person is a fool...
Realize that the person trusted you
much more than you deserved ...!!


 


6.       Everyone in your life will hurt you sooner or later.
But you will have to decide.
What is more important?
The Pain Or The Person..???


 


7.       I guess that I'm da loser
Cause u hav found some1 new
But I'm still here, still all alone
Just crying over u


 


8.       Some People Are So Lucky That
Even After Hurting,
They Get So Much Love
& Some Are So Unlucky That
Even After giving So Much Love,
They Always Get Hurt


 


9.       I Know Your Life Can Go On Without Me,
That You Can Be Happy Without Me,
That You Can Survive Without Me,
But Even If You Turn Me Away,
I Will Still Choose To Stay With You,
Be Your Sweetest Stranger Forever


 


10.   I have tried to move on
but with every guy
I feel more & more
like I'll never be able to replace u.
And the sad thing is...
I know I have already been replaced


 


 


 


 


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments